|George Lopez episode|
|“You Dropped A Mom On Me”|
After Benny foolishly gambles away the paychecks George gave her to find an apartment, she takes to living in her car, as she lets her sentiments be made known to fellow motorists in "You Dropped A Mom On Me" in Season 5 (ep.#2).
| Season 5, Episode # 2 |
Number (#82) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||None - N/A|
|Original airdate||October 5, 2005|
|IMDB||You Dropped A Mom On Me|
|← Previous||Next →|
| "George Gets a Pain in the Ash" |
(Season 5 premiere)
|"George's Dog Days of Bummer"|
You Dropped A Mom On Me was the second episode of Season Five of George Lopez, and also the the 82nd overall episode in the series. Written by Dave Caplan, the episode, which was directed by Joe Regalbuto, originally aired on ABC-TV on October 5, 2005.
|"You Dropped A Mom On Me"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
Benny gambles away the paychecks George gave her to find an apartment.
George gets Benny an advance on her paychecks to look for apartments, but Benny foolishly gambles the money away and moves into her car, which burns down as well. Carmen is still in denial and is still determined to marry her boyfriend even though he is gone. Because of Benny's bad luck at gambling, George lets her live in his house.
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Emiliano Diez as Victor Palmero
- George: (to Benny) You know, this is the second time in two days I thought you were dead. I'm starting to be okay with the idea.
- Ernie: Poor Benny. I can't imagine losing everything I own and start all over.
- George: Yeah, it'd be tough to lose all those Speed Racer sheets and the Rubik's Cube finished on one side.
- Carmen: When Jason said he'd love me forever, he meant forever.
- Max: When he said that, was your shirt on or off?
- Angie: Upstairs!
- Max: It matters.
- Benny (to George): I brought you into this world and I didn't have to.
- George: I know. I remember you speaking into my crib saying, "Goodnight, my little drunken mistake."
- Benny: You remember that from when you were a baby?
- George: No! You didn't get me a real bed until I was seven! I was so cramped up, I woke up with a stiff leg, saying "Wait for me!" (walks with one leg straight)
- Benny (talking to a snail on the ground): Hey there, Mr. Snail. At least you got your house on your back. Any room in there for me?