|George Lopez episode|
|“Meet the Cuban Parents”|
Angie's parents, Victor "Vic" Palmero (Emiliano Diez) and Emilina (Sonia Braga), come to visit the family for Christmas, George thinks that they still believe that he still isn't good enough for their daughter in "Meet The Cuban Parents" (ep.#11).
|Season 2, Episode # 11 |
Number (#15) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest stars:||Emiliano Diez|
Sonia Iris Lozada
|Original airdate||December 11, 2002|
|IMDB||Meet the Cuban Parents|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Charity"||"This Old Casa"|
Meet the Cuban Parents was the 11th episode in Season Two of George Lopez, also the 15th overall series episode. Written by Michele Serros, the episode, which was directed by Lee Shallat-Chemel, originally aired on ABC-TV on December 11, 2002.
|"Meet the Cuban Parents"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
When Angie's parents, Victor Palmero (Emiliano Diez) and Emilina (Sonia Braga), come to visit the family for Christmas, George thinks they still believe that he is not good enough for their daughter, so he decides to show that he can take care of his family without their help and challenges Victor to a contest to see who can have the best Christmas.
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Mark Tymchyshyn as Mel Powers
- Jack Blessing as Jack Powers
- Sonia Braga as Emilina Palmero, Angie's mother
- Marty Celis as Tiny Timeteo
- Emiliano Diez as Victor "Vic" Palmero, Angie's father
- Oleg Zatsepin as Roberto Crotchett
- Sonia Iris Lozada as Community Theatre play Narrator
- Tonantzin Esparza as Marisol
- Marcelo Tubert as Senor Scrooge
- Tony O'Dell as Delivery Guy
Trivia and notes
- George's favorite band is Black Sabbath.
- George Lopez is the one who discovered Emiliano Diez and was his idea to bring him into the show as his father in-law which wasn't even written in the script yet.
- This is the only episode we actually see Angie's mother.
- George: (to Vic) It's time you stopped treating me like I'm still the 19 year old kid who siphoned gas out of your car.
- George: But Angie, it's a whole week of (imitates Vic) "George, it's not to late to go to college", "George, Angie's old boyfriend is a millionaire", "George, say hello to my little friend!"
- Angie: My dad is not Scarface!
- (George and Angie are scolding Vic while he's trying to prepare Christmas dinner)
- Angie: Dad, say something nice, or get your bags and go.
- Vic: (to George) ... I thought you were going to screw up, but you didn't. Congratulations, NOW HELP ME WITH THE PIG!
- George: (sarcastically) Thank you, God bless us, everyone.
- Vic: You think it's so easy?! Angie's my little girl, and she'll always be my little girl, and you'll always be the guy who took her away from me. So when Carmen shows up with some long haired loser in a Black Sabbath t-shirt, I hope for your sake, he turns out as good as you did.
- Max: Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-That's all folks.