|George Lopez episode|
|Season 2, Episode # 4 |
Number (#8) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest stars:||Jessica Friedman|
|Director||Philip Charles MacKenzie|
|Original airdate||October 23, 2002|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Show Dyslexic The"||"The Unnatural"|
Halloween Cheer was the fourth episode of Season Two of George Lopez, also the eighth overall series episode. Written by Jim Hope the episode, which was directed by Philip Charles MacKenzie, originally aired on ABC-TV on October 23, 2002.
Carmen becomes depressed after her best friend Toby moves away, and she becomes a troublemaker when George, Angie, and Benny catch her about to smoke and when she gets rejected by the Pep Squad that Angie suggested. Meanwhile, George is ordered to fire a worker with calamities in his personal life.
|"Halloween Cheer (episode)"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Jessica Friedman as Valerie
- Rachel Snow as Toby
- Vanitey Randham as Becky
- Jim O'Heir as Pete
- Paige Hurd as Little Girl
- Kelsey Kemper as Trick or Treater
Trivia and notes
- We learn that George has a crush on actress Salma Hayek.
- Angie was head cheerleader, on the homecoming committee, and was the yearbook editor in high school.
- George:(to Angie) Don't worry, we'll be together in the next world....unless Salma Hayek gets there before you.
- Angie: Hey, we said until death do us part. After that, you're on your own.
- [After Carmen is caught almost smoking a cigarette]
- Carmen: I took them from Grandma Benny, I was just going to try one.
- Angie:Exactly what time did you take them?
- Carmen: I don't know, sometime after 3:00 and before 6:00.