|George Lopez episode|
|“George Decides to Sta-Local Where It's Familia”|
After contemplating accepting an executive job offer from a multimillionaire who's just purchased Powers Aviation which would require him to move to Arizona, as the new owner plans to move the plant to Mexico City, George instead agrees to a factory boycott when everyone comes and tells him how much they'll miss him in "George Decides to Sta-Local Where It's Familia" in Season 7 (ep.#18)
|Season 6, Episode # 18 |
Number (#120) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest stars:||Edward James Olmos|
|Original airdate||May 8, 2007|
|IMDB||George Decides to Sta-Local Where It's Familia|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"George Thinks Max's Future Is on the Line"||None - Series finale|
George Decides to Sta-Local Where It's Familia was the 18th and final episode of Season Six of George Lopez, also the 120th and final episode of the series. Written by Bruce Helford, the episode, which was directed by Joe Regalbuto, oringinally aired on ABC-TV on May 8, 2007.
|"George Decides to Sta-Local Where It's Familia"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
In the series finale, Enrique Vega (Edward James Olmos), a multimillionaire, buys Powers Aviation and asks George to stay on board if he's willing to consider making some major life changes (moving to Phoenix, Arizona). George almost agrees, but soon agrees to a factory boycott when everyone comes and tells him how much they'll miss him, including Benny (which she admits she wouldn't really miss him). The owner agrees to keep the original workers and George ends up running the factory on his own, due to the departure of Jack and Mel. Also, the multimillionaire found out he would be able to get some tax credits by keeping the factory with the original workers.
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Aimee Garcia as Veronica Palmero
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Emiliano Diez as Vic Palmero
- Edward James Olmos as Enrique Vega, new owner of Powers Bros. Aviation
- Jerry Springer as Wayne Hill, Benny's old flame
- Elmarie Wendel as Gina Sorenstam
- Ironically, or coincidentally, Phoenix Arizona is where George's father lived, but this is not mentioned by George in the episode.
- This episode was not originally slated to be the series finale. 3 more episodes for the season had been recorded, however, never aired due to the series being cancelled. To this day, the 3 episodes still have not aired, even in re-runs. They may one day however, be included on a season 6 DVD, provided that it ever is made.