|George Lopez episode|
Angie turns the house upside down when she takes on too many charities, as she sponsors a charity drive to rehab neighborhood gang members in the Lopez backyard in "Charity" (ep.#10).
|Season 2, Episode # 10 |
Number (#14) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest stars:||Tonantzin Esparza|
Daniel Cage Theodore
|Writer(s):||Jim Hope & Dailyn Rodriguez|
|Original airdate||December 4, 2002|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, Honey"||"Meet the Cuban Parents"|
Charity was the tenth episode of Season Two of George Lopez, also the 14th overall series episode. Co-written by Jim Hope and Dailyn Rodriguez, the episode, directed by Barnet Kellman, premiered on ABC-TV on December 4, 2002.
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
Angie turns the house upside down when she takes on too many charities.
When Angie finds she has more free time around the house, she volunteers for a variety of charities. Feeling invincible, she soon finds herself joining more organizations than she can handle, and George and the family must help her to keep her from being overwhelmed.
Starring / Main cast
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
Guest Starring / Recurring cast
- Cristos Andrew as Giggles (Dog groomer)
- Tonantzin Esparza as Marisol
- Diane Sellers as Emma
- Marchello Stewart as Applause
- Andrew Stanfield as Extra (uncredited)
- Daniel Cage Theodore as Thug (uncredited)
- This the first appearance of Tonantzin Esparza as Marisol, a rehabiliting gang member Angie's been working with, on the series.
- Marisol: [answering the phone]: Powers Brothers Aviation, how can I help your ass?
- Max [explains why he faked sick at school]: I wasn't ready for my math test. I wasn't getting the problems, Dad tried to help me, but I don't have that kind of time.
- Marisol: (talking to her boyfriend Jr. on George's work phone) I know, huh... I know, huh... I know, huh! (George disconnects her) Hey, that wasn't cool!
- George [imitates Marisol]: I know, huh?!
- Marisol: [to Ernie] You got big ears!
- Ernie: Big ears, big Q-tip.
- Angie: George, cook your own meals and watch your chick flicks!
- Carmen [while doing the laundry]: I can't find any of Max's underwear. Does he go commando?
- George: No, your mom saves them for Sunday night and does the "load of shame."
- Carmen [from upstairs]: Oh, my God!
- George: Hey, Carmen found Max's underwear.