A list of all current administrators can be found here
Deletion of Articles
- Always delete with a fully articulated reason.
- Do not delete contested changes or pages. In other words, delete only when it is absolutely certain. Examples of being certain includes:
- Empty composer pages (unless newly created, or the creator has no intention of using it)
- Empty work pages (unless newly created). This also includes work pages that have become empty because the files on it are not in the public domain (see "Deletion of Images" below).
- Redirect pages should not be removed. This is because external sites may link to these pages.
- If there is a contested change or page, please clarify the situation before doing anything.
Blocking of Users
- Please only block users which are clearly vandalizing. Always give the benefit of the doubt. In cases which are ambiguous please contact the user via his/her talk page first, and wait for a response.
- Examples of "clearly" vandalizing include:
- Posting links to irrelevant sites.
- Mass blanking of pages. Note that some people who are new to wikis might unintentionally blank a page; in this case revert the change and contact the user via his/her talk page.
- Mass moving of pages to irrelevant names.
- Please give valid and articulated reasons when blocking users.
Length of Blocking
- For "clearly" vandalizing, the length of the block should be infinite.
- For everything else, don't block. An exception to this might be if the user does not respond to the request you've put on his/her talk page, and continues to do erroneous actions. In such cases, block the user for a very limited period of time, and request that they check their talk page in the block reason.